This is my spot on the web for my projects, tutorials, musings, and anything else I want to write about or show the world. This site has no ads, sponsors, affiliates, or social media.
A note-taking web app for developers.
An MVC PHP app.
A simple CSS framework built in Sass.
The world's greatest web development code theme.
I've written one free e-book.
A list of some of the articles I've written outside of this website.
- Understanding the DOM — Document Object Model (Tutorial Series) – DigitalOcean, 2017–2018
- Setting up a RESTful API with Node.js and PostgreSQL – LogRocket, 2018
- An Introduction to CSS Shapes – Tympanus Codrops, 2018
- ES6 Syntax, Features and Additions: A Reference Guide – Progress Telerik, 2018
- REST API Tutorial (1): Understanding REST APIs – Envato Tuts+, 2018
- REST API Tutorial (2): Set Up a Node/Express Server – Envato Tuts+, 2018
- REST API Tutorial (3): Connect to a Postgres Database – Envato Tuts+, 2018
Other pages on the site that don't fit anywhere else.
I like to sing, play accordion, and record music sometimes. Here are a few that I've recorded.
Tania writes extremely clear, concise tutorials. It's no exaggeration to say that I wouldn't currently have a job in development without this site. So thanks for ruining my life, Tania.
– Craig Lam
Software Developer @ KPV LAB