Balto AI — St. Louis, MO
Yum! Brands — Chicago, IL
- Devised a strategy for migrating systems from the various Yum! brands (Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, KFC) to one unifying, modern platform for menu management.
- Lead and mentored a team of five developers to develop and architect a Backend For Frontend (BFF) system to facilitate communication between a front end and multiple microservices.
- Designed and engineered a TypeScript API utilizing model view controller (MVC) design patterns, also serving as POC for the first of many TypeScript services for the company.
- Wrote a single sign on (SSO) authentication and authorization system utilizing AWS Cognito, OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect and PKCE flow.
DAIS Technology — Chicago, IL
- Architected an internal, resuable Node.js/React platform for implementing secure authentication and routing used across all DAIS front end applications.
- Lead and mentored a team of three developers creating interactive and intuitive user interfaces in React and Vue.
- Cross-trained the automation and SDET teams to maintain and add new features to internal applications.
- Established company conventions/standards and documented all internal processes.
- Hackathon winner: DAIS Hub, a one-stop-shop for accessing and updating repositories, microservices, and deployments across multiple environments.
RateYourSeats.com — Chicago, IL
Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises — Chicago, IL
Design Patterns (API Design, MVC), Databases (Postgres, SQL), Authentication (OAuth2, SSO), Linux/UNIX Administration, Version Control (Git), AWS Infrastructure (EC2, Route 53, RDS), Testing (Unit, Component, Integration, End-to-end), Webpack
See GitHub for all open-source projects.
The note-taking app for developers. — TypeScript, Node.js, React/Redux
Robert Morris University — Chicago, IL