React, Vue, Node, Express, Git, VSC, Jest, Selenium, Webpack, DevTools, Jira, AWS, Bootstrap, Sass, GraphQL
RESTful API Design, CI/CD, Agile Methodology, MVC Architecture, Secure Authentication, ADA, Testing (unit, integration, end-to-end) Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
Dais Technology, Inc - 2018 - Present | Chicago, IL
- Architected a platform that implements secure authentication and routing used in several production applications
- Developed the internal user management and agent/carrier onboarding system
- Worked in small teams as front end lead to create intuitive UIs
DigitalOcean - 2017 - 2019 | Remote
RateYourSeats.com - 2018 | Chicago, IL
- Designed an API for data reuse across multiple front ends
- Integrated Git version control into the company codebase
- Created interactive SVGs for arenas and stadiums
Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises, Inc. - June 2015 - June 2017 | Chicago, IL
- Developed, designed, and maintained custom websites
- Took ownership of Amazon Web Services infrastructure and Linux administration tasks
- Established company conventions/standards and documented all internal processes
Web-based Markdown Note-taking App - Source - 2019
A simple, Markdown-based note-taking app for the web, written in TypeScript and functional React.
Retro Game Emulator - Source - 2018 - 2019
An emulator for Chip-8 games implementing browser, terminal, and graphical front ends.
MVC Authentication Framework - Source - 2018
An MVC framework used as a helpful starting point for implementing authentication, object-oriented architecture, MVC concepts, routing and databases.
Front End Toolkit - Source
A minimalist front-end design toolkit built with Sass for developing responsive, browser-consistent web apps.
WordCamp Chicago - 2017 | Chicago, IL
Robert Morris University - 2007 - 2010 | Chicago, IL
- Getting Started With React article featured in official React documentation as React For Beginners. Source
- Interviewed in the Egghead.io Podcast in Switching Careers and Learning in Public with Joel Hooks. Source
- Wrote published articles for DigitalOcean, Envato Tuts+, SitePoint, LogRocket, Codrops, and Progress. Source